This one-bowl Funfetti cake recipe has very quickly become the go-to cake in my house and for good reason. It comes together in a flash, no breaking out the mixer, and it’s delicious! Super tender, great vanilla flavor, and lots of what everyone’s looking for – sprinkles!
I bake most of my sheet cake recipes in my absolute favorite rectangular cake pan which you can find here with my Amazon affiliate link: Sheet Cake Pan.
My recipe posts are short and sweet, because I know what you’re after. We can chat later, it’s time to bake!
One-Bowl Funfetti Sheet Cake
- 3 cups cake flour extra flour or all-purpose flour for pan
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles or sprinkles in your favorite colors
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 9 x 13″ sheet cake pan
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray and flour a 9 x 13-inch baking pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sprinkles.
- In a smaller bowl or large glass measuring cup, whisk together the sugar, buttermilk, whole milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk to combine.
- Bake, rotating the pan halfway through baking, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean or with a few crumbs clinging to it, 25-30 minutes.
- Transfer the pan to a rack to cool completely before frosting or storing. Cake can be stored wrapped at room temperature for up to three days.
Fiona Manoon says
Thank you so much for sharing recipes.Great blog!!!